Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

I basically enjoyed every single moment of my weekend.
  • LOTS of laughs with my older sister and her friends on Friday night. LOTS.
  • Beautiful weather - a nice drive home from Wisconsin on Saturday.
  • Played with a friend's VERY cute (and huge) puppy. Also caught up with said friend. Caught up quickly, but still.
  • Went on a walk. With a boy. And he is very nice. And very cute. And I was very nervous.
  • Bought a new suit for work. Much needed.
  • EASTER (the best part of the weekend). I LOVE MY CHURCH. And I love celebrating Christ risen from the dead.
  • Tennis with my little sister.
  • Watching the Masters. A playoff even. Good stuff.
  • Chocolate Chip Pancakes for dinner. YUM.
  • Amazing Race coming up.

So. What a nice weekend.

No comments: