Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh, it is ON

About a week ago we had another weigh-in for our weight loss competition. I am down 15 pounds from the start of the year, so I am PSYCHED to still be on track for my goal of losing 5 pounds a month. YES! However, I am no longer winning the competition. My older sister is beating me by .1%. Not 1%, but .1%. So. It is ON! There is no way I am going to lose $250 by .1%!

Please, I implore you, do NOT tempt me with cookies or baked goods of any kind for the next six weeks. I do a good enough job of that myself.

The bummer is that I have a stress fracture in my left foot. Well, not "officially", but playing basketball last night most definitely confirmed in my mind that there is a stress fracture going on. Jumping, running, and cutting = not able to bear weight on my foot. It hurt.

So swimming it is. Which is really fine with me. I LOVE swimming, and was reminded of that today. Not only is it a great workout, but I also get to sit in the hot tub after. And there is nothing that gets me even MORE excited about the cabin than diving into water.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I could tell you lost weight at church on sunday. Way to go!