Sunday, November 30, 2008

Forgot to Mention...

...that I'm GOING TO HAWAII!!!

I just realized that I wrote about Hawaii in my last post, but I haven't said anything about it here! It doesn't exactly fit in with my Money Challenge this month, but oh well. I'm GOING TO HAWAII!!!

I'm going at the best time of the year (the first week of February) and I'm going with some of my favorite people (my two sisters and one of our best friends from Camp).

I seriously can't wait.

Oh yeah - we'll be staying at the WAILEA BEACH RESORT AND SPA. Apparently doctors prefer to hold their conferences at five-star resorts in tropical locations. Fine by me! So glad my sister is letting us tag along!

On January 30-February 8, 2009, I can be found at any one of the five pools between the hours of 10am-4pm (if I had to guess, I'd say that I'll be choosing this one). I'll probably take in a sunset or two from one of the oceanfront lawns, as well.

If you have any good ideas of what we should do while on Maui for nine days (OH YES MA'AM I CANNOT WAIT!!), please let me know!

No comments: