Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Entitlement

I always say that people who think they are entitled kinda sorta bug me. I want to say "get over yourself" to some of those people. Well, watching this video made me realize that I am one of those people! It is a clip from Conan and it is funny. It made me stop and think, too.

Take 4 minutes to watch this.

(Sorry, I don't know how to post YouTube videos yet. I shall try to learn by week's end.)

I once had a boss who said that his favorite thing about me was my "ability to get really excited about very ordinary things". I can see how that is true in some ways, but I hope to live up to that statement even more and be amazed by the many things that I take for granted.

And not just to learn to be more thankful and happy, but also more full of joy. And not just joy about "stuff" and "things", but real joy.

HT: Vitamin Z

No comments: