Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mystery May Day

Happy May Day! I haven't had any thought of May Day in years and years, but this afternoon I came home to this beautiful surprise:

How nice! I have no idea who they are from (though I assume it's our neighbors)..... I hope my roommate knows so I can thank them!

In other May Day news, my sister called me on Skype around 6:30 and after about three sentences she stopped short to say "Wait....are you still in your pajamas??" to which I replied "If you meant already in your pajamas, then yes. Yes, I am." I had a fun day of babysitting and then I ran (what was supposed to be) 11 miles, so I came straight home and got into my pajamas. I was going to relax at home last night after a very long week, but I got two last minute invites to hang out with friends, so I indulged in food and laughs with them and tonight has become my much needed night in.

No comments: