Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First Cabin Trip

(I need to do a better job of real time blogging....)

Last Thursday I took a spur-of-the-moment trip to the cabin to get the renters checked out! It's all mine again!! They were supposed to get moved out by this coming weekend, but they found another place to live and decided to leave early, which was perfect. Now I don't feel a crunch for time in getting them out of the place and getting my stuff ready for summer - especially with the traveling I have coming up this weekend. So the timing on that was great, and even though I had to drive to Brainerd and back in the same night, I was SO HAPPY to be making the first cabin trip!!

I'm thankful for how clean and orderly the renters left the cabin. I'm thankful I had renters so that I could be more financially able to keep the cabin. I'm thankful that the cabin schedule for the summer is getting so full (contact me if you want to spend any time there!!). I'm thankful for my family who will help me get everything in order on Memorial Day Weekend, and for how they love the cabin just as much as I do. I'm thankful for safe trips back and forth each weekend, and for all the great memories we make there! YAY, CABIN SEASON!!

No comments: