Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Total Dread

UGH.

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow and I seriously can't STAND the dentist.

Last week my roommate showed me a video on YouTube that made me laugh SO hard. Maybe you've already seen it (since it's already been viewed on YouTube 23 million times....), but if you haven't, I shall share it here. It's well worth your two minutes.




"Is this real life?!"

"Why is this happening to me?!"

"Is this going to be FOREVER?!"

Oh, man, I know how that kid feels!

I hope I don't feel like that after my appointment tomorrow...I need to be ready to play kickball!

2 comments:

Eva Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eva Joy said...

I think my favorite part might be "You have four eyes." And the dad responds, "Yeah!"

Wait.....what?!?!?!?

No wonder the kid is scared.