Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pretty Sure I Missed My Calling

Oh. My. Cheesy. Goodness.

Did you catch the show GLEE on Fox a few weeks ago? They showed just the pilot episode this spring and will start airing the show next fall. It is about a show choir and it was all things cheesy, quirky, and ADORABLE. If you are into that, you should go watch it on Hulu.

The absolutely most fantastic part of the show was the performance of Journey's "Don't Stop Believing". Love Journey. Love that song (mostly because I AM a small town girl). Loved the performance. Loved it. I may have cried.

So I saw in an article in EW about REAL show choirs which directed me to an actual show choir performing a Journey medley.

This is the part where I go ASD;LFKJAS;DLFKJAS;DLFKJA;SDLFKJAS;DLFKJ again.

[I tried my HARDEST to embed the video, but I couldn't figure out how to do it from Vimeo, so you'll have to go there to watch it. PLEASE. For me.]

I SERIOUSLY WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN SHOW CHOIR!


Can't you see it?!

It's just wonderful, cheesy, GOODNESS.

3 comments:

Eva Joy said...

I would like to see a show choir perform "I'm So Glad I'm Living in the USA" or "America, America."

It would be kind of like a pageant.

You might have missed your *true* calling. But at least you got close.

Hannah W said...

I watched Glee when it was on a couple of weeks ago... LOVED IT! I can't believe you didn't instantly come to mind when I saw it. You know, like when I watched High School Musical!! :)

Sarah said...

Can you believe that I was in show choir? I have 2 sparkly dresses to prove it! :) P.S. I LOVED THAT SHOW!!!