Monday, June 1, 2009

Finally!

It's finally June!

And June is my BIRTHDAY MONTH!

I mean, it's the month that my birthday is in. Not that the whole month is my birthday.

Although, I WOULD like to celebrate for the whole month.

But I'll settle for a week. :)

OH MAN I'M EXCITED FOR MY BIRTHDAY!

I've had my birthday events planned for quite some time, but it didn't seem appropriate to talk about them until it was finally June.

My birthday week will start with what I anticipate to be a VERY FUN church picnic on Sunday. So that's good.

The next evening will be spent helping a BFF move back to MN (for the time being, anyway). SO THAT'S VERY EXCITING!!

Tuesday night is what I consider my "Worlds Collide" night. I'm going to invite all kinds of friends from all kinds of parts of my life to join me at the Twins game. Between church, college, basketball, tennis, work, high school, camp, pageants, etc, I should be able to make a few worlds collide. So that's enjoyable.

Wednesday is kickball. Which I love. So that's awesome.

Thursday night will be dinner with friends at PANCHO VILLA. They have a special birthday treat there (which pretty much includes wearing a sombrero) and the food is OFF THE CHAIN. And I will eat lots of nachos, which makes me feel like ASD;FLFKAJS;DLFKJAS;LDFKJA;SLDF. So that's yummy.

Friday I WILL NOT GO TO WORK, and will head to the cabin with friends from basketball for the weekend. One of the girls swears she will teach me to wakeboard. So that's FUN.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH I really like my birthday. And I know that people think I like my birthday because it's "all about me", but really I like my birthday because it is such a good excuse to plan things where I can hang out with my favorites and catch up with people I haven't seen in a long time. And I won't apologize for planning my own parties, even though I really loved it when I hadn't planned anything last year and my GREAT friend AH stepped in and made my birthday fun and special. Seriously LOVED that. But I'm confident I will also like the events I've planned for myself. :)

That's two little smiley faces in ONE blog. Yikes. I think I'm OVERLY excited.

So, if you actually know me, be on the look out for an email about that Twins game!!

No comments: