Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Best Month

Let's take a moment and turn our (my) attention away from the first break-in, the speeding ticket, the broken phone, the second break-in, and the constant crying, (...is it too soon to say that 2009 is "not my year"?....I hope so....) and focus on why MARCH IS THE GREATEST MONTH EVER.

Seriously. I. Love. It. Every time.

Here are some reasons why:
  • I've mentioned before that I strongly believe February is the ugliest month (due to the pale skin and all), so naturally coming away from that month is great in its own right.
  • MARCH MADNESS. I seriously LOVE MARCH MADNESS. There is no better athletic drama and excitement. Every year. Sometimes I call it March Magic because I don't know how they keep making it better and better.
  • I also love the conference tournaments leading up to the Big Dance, especially when the Gophers can win a game (as they did today).
  • More SUN in the evenings. I love it!
  • March also means that we must ALMOST be SOMEWHAT CLOSE to warmer weather - and that makes me UBER happy.
  • This March I am excited for my trip (with friends) to see friends in Maryland....have I mentioned it here yet??!!!
  • Sometimes (when the weather cooperates) I go BACK TO THE CABIN in March. Oh, man. I've got CABIN FEVER!

Others also might be excited about Pi day or Mustache March (which is an entirely made-up thing, and somewhat (completely) creepy....), but the list above pretty much covers my favorites.

Hope you are enjoying the month! Can't believe it's nearly halfway gone!

1 comment:

Josh Koehn said...

Don't take potshots at Mustache March. I will fight you.