Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Week Late

I had an AWESOME trip to Maryland. I did get back a week ago, but I was playing catch up with the house, the job, the friends, and the dog. So here are some highlights of my trip last week:

  • Friends and BABIES.
  • RITA'S. Mango. I LOVE IT.
  • Taking a break from dieting to have McDONALD'S BREAKFAST.
  • A half marathon, although we finished 14 from last - out of 4500 people. Which is simply hilarious. I very much wish we would have actually finished in last place. I've done it in a triathlon before, and it makes for a great story.
  • Got to watch the start of the NCAA tourney. LOVE IT.
  • Took a bump on the way home. FREE FLIGHT!

Really I just LOVED talking, talking, talking and playing with the babies. I got the boys matching shirts that said "Monkey" with a little Monkey face on it. They were SO CUTE! We spent a day relaxing, a day being tourists in DC, and a day doing the race. What an EXCELLENT vacation.

No comments: