Monday, February 23, 2009

Blessing in Disguise?

I was wondering what was going to happen next. Bad things come in threes, right? So first there was the stolen GPS, then the speeding ticket, and then....[holding my breath....]

MY PHONE BROKE.

Pretty much my phone is my life line. In my work life and my personal life.

If only you all knew me personally and knew how COMPLETELY OCD I am about making lists and keeping calendars and sending texts and checking email and.....OCD.

And it is ALL IN MY PHONE.

So I rushed to the Sprint store where they replaced my phone, but I had to make quick decisions (I don't do QUICK DECISIONS Y'ALL) on what color I would like (since they didn't have any black Centros at the store....does anyone else think that is SO STRANGE?) and I frankly sorta HATE the color I ended up with. Ugh. Also, they were only able to transfer some of my many lists and pics and contacts, so I am left recreating some of that stuff at a time to be announced later, I guess.

But it could be a blessing in disguise. I had a MASSIVE to do list that I had come up with over the last few months that is now lost. And since I never remember anything (that's why I WRITE IT DOWN) I guess the only things that will get done are the things that I know are urgent. And that's fine. It saves me some of the anxiety of having a list that never gets done. A clean slate for me.

Anyway, it's definitely not the end of the world. I just hope those were my three things for the next while.

2 comments:

Josh Koehn said...

I think your use of capitalization is what puts your blog over the top for me.

Hannah W said...

What are you going to do without your lists? You won't know what movies to watch, what books to read, what restaurants to eat at??? I actually feel sorry for you because I know how lost you will be...