Monday, December 21, 2009

In My Excitement...

.....to go to Lithuania, I forgot that MY PASSPORT EXPIRED THIS SUMMER.

I have no idea why this crossed my mind last night as I was falling asleep, but THANK GOODNESS it did! You would think that I would have thought of that, oh, say....when I bought a TICKET TO CROSS THE OCEAN, but NO. Seriously, you should try to live as a scatterbrain sometime. It is NEVER BORING.

I headed straight to the Passport Center this morning and was told that it currently only takes four weeks to get a Passport, so all is well. Plus I got a new picture, and if you've ever had the fortune of seeing my old passport picture, you know a new one was much needed.

5 comments:

Eva Joy said...

I am going to miss your old passport picture, but I am glad you are still going to Lithuania with me.

Unknown said...

RIP old passport pic......you were one of my favorites. I'm serious.

Hannah W said...

What?? Losing the old passport picture? Oh, the sadness...

Unknown said...

I can't remember what the pic was. Bring it home. I want to see it!!

Laura said...

whew