Thursday, December 17, 2009

Countdowns

I currently have the best countdowns!

ONE DAY until my first ski of the season, and my first viewing of a Christmas movie for the season (Elf or Christmas Vacation, Christmas Vacation or Elf?!?!?! Decisions, decisions, decisions.......). I have been patiently (OR IMPATIENTLY) waiting for this weekend of fun-with-sister-skiing-movie-slumber-party-tickle-fight-secrets-and-giggles.

ONE WEEK until we celebrate Christmas! ASD;FLKJA SD;FLKJAS DF;LKAJSD F;ALSKDJF A;SLDFKJ

ONE MONTH later, I will be on a PLANE TO HAWAII with the crew from last year. Oh, I CAN'T WAIT!!

ONE MONTH after that, I will be on a PLANE TO LITHUANIA! Woo hoo! Baltic states!! Kidding, I'm much more excited about seeing some Favorites than I am about being in a Baltic state, though I think it will be neat-o to say I've been to a Baltic state.

Okay, I had to get that out of my system. But seriously. Favorite countdowns ever. **excited fists**

4 comments:

Eva Joy said...

I LOVE that I am a part of every one of those countdowns. Seriously the BEST countdowns EVER!!

**more excited fists**

Unknown said...

I don't know anything about the weekend of fun-with-sister-skiing-movie-slumber-party-tickle-fight-secrets-and-giggles. :(

Jen said...

ummm... i don't even have a sister, but i HAVE been to lithuania! i'm excited you have so many things to look forward to, mrs wagner :)

Laura said...

Yay for Baltic states! This Sunday we are driving through all three :)

Also, the word verification is "later." I don't know what that implies.