Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

I can’t let Christmas come and go with no mention on my blog. I hope you enjoyed the time you spent celebrating our Savior’s birth.

Here are my highlights and lowlights.

Highlights:

  • Jesus came as a baby to live a perfect life and die in our place. Ultimate humility.
  • The FOOD: prime rib, egg nog, rice pudding, pie, pie, and more pie.
  • I got SPOILED with presents.
  • Watched Elf (and stayed awake for the whole thing – a Christmas miracle!)
  • Singing carols with the family – including our tradition of The Twelve Days of Christmas(complete with actions this year, thanks to my uncle’s suggestion)
  • Cards, board games, more cards, more board games….
  • Grandparents’ 67th anniversary. Awesome.
  • Seeing lots of family and friends
  • Relaxing – not working – sleeping – lounging

Lowlights:

  • Forgot my little sister’s gifts at my house…oops
  • Fell on my way to my car as I left for the weekend – bruised hip and elbow, but could have been much worse
  • Not seeing some family and friends because of bad weather, changed flights, etc.

No comments: