Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Favorite Fast Food Free = Fabulous!

I'm a fast food expert. It's probably not something a twenty-something female should be announcing to the entire internets, but oh well. It's true.

One of my favorite fast food places is Arby's. It's not always my first choice, though, because it tends to be a bit more expensive for me to eat there as opposed to McDonald's or Wendy's.

Until Wednesdays this summer.

For a few weeks (months?) Arby's has been running a promotion on Wednesdays where you get one free item with the purchase of another item. Each Wednesday the promotion is just a bit different: one week you could buy a soft drink and get a free sandwich (total cost: $1.82); one week you could buy a sandwich and get a free orange shake (total cost: around $3.00); one week you could buy a sandwich and get a free 'side kicker' item - I got the mozzarella sticks (total cost: around $3.00). Today you could choose any item on the menu (I bought a soft drink) and get a free roastburger (total cost: $1.82).

I thought I'd let you all know about it since I have been enjoying my favorite fast food for half the cost! I've also tried some items I normally wouldn't have chosen (the orange shake and the roastburger). And I think their promotion is working - each week I have waited in a longer line to get my free item! Worth it, though.

1 comment:

Becca said...

we did that last week for the orange shake. It was fun!