Sunday, May 10, 2009

Almost Done

We are almost done with our Biggest Loser Competition. I had a disappointing week in the working out and eating categories last week, so I have to make this final week count! I seriously CAN'T lose the money by mere fractions.

I'm also almost done getting ready for the garage sale I am participating in this week. Oh, yes, there is no good reason for me to need to be in a garage sale at this point in my life other than my AMAZING PACK RAT SKILLS. Oy.

I should have listened to everyone who said that getting ready for a garage sale is exhausting. They are right. But it has felt REALLY good to purge, clean, and organize - and I might actually come away with some cash! Everything is priced and ready to go for Thursday - I just need to put a few ads online for some of my "bigger ticket" items (my old computer, a printer/copier/scanner, a palm pilot, and a notebook power adaptor....interested? Let me know before Thursday....). Since I don't have the FOGGIEST IDEA about garage sales, I read a few tips online and I should hopefully be a little more prepared for Thursday.

No comments: