Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hello, Hello

Gosh I’ve been distracted.

First it was the FUN and HARD-WORKING weekend at the cabin.

Also, the short week at work is always over-busy.

Been on full-time doggie duty since the roomie is out of town (and I still have NO IDEA how he was NOT in my bed when I woke up this morning. There is absolutely no way he jumped out of the bed, so I fear I literally kicked him out and didn’t know it…..)

Then there’s the novel I’ve been engrossed with until 2AM every night. I LOVE READING NOVELS and I have been eating it up. Should have started reading it AFTER this busy week was over…

Throw a little cleaning, cooking, and planning for a Bridal Shower I hosted in there.

And of course I had a basketball game and SUPER FUN KICKBALL game (kickball and grilling after is about my new favorite thing of summer. The people on my team are HILARIOUS and there are always VERY comical moments – like last night when one of the bigger guys on our team was sprinting toward home and completely tripped, fell flat on his face just short of the plate, and did an army crawl the rest of the way to the base. It looked like the MOST AWKWARD slide in the history of diamond-shaped sports, and it was truly the highlight of my week. Also, one of our boys kicked the ball so hard that when it was in the process of being caught, the girl dislocated her shoulder. That wasn’t funny, it was just shocking. And so weird. And I’m surprised it didn’t happen to me, because my life it very weird like that).

Oh, yeah, my FAVORITE SHOW ON TV also started.

So, if I could be any more distracted this week, I don’t know how it would happen.

BUT IT HAS BEEN SO FUN.

Rawr.

2 comments:

Mike and Karly said...

You are stinkin' funny! Loved this post! Loved it!!!

Sarah said...

I second the favorite show on tv!! LOVE IT!