Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Year: By the Numbers

2008 is gone. Here's some of what transpired in my life, as told by the numbers.
  • States Visited: 11 (WA, TN, IA, ND, KY, IL, WI, PA, MD, Wash DC, TX)
  • Weddings Attended: 5
  • Trips to the Cabin: 12
  • Friends who had babies: LOTS (somewhere between 6-8), but 2 extra special little kiddos (CBW and CJD)
  • Triathlons: 2 (down from 5 last year due to injury. Completed my first Olympic length Tri ever!)
  • Trips to Green Bay: 3
  • New Cars: 1
  • Football Games (in person): 4 (2 pro, 2 college)
  • Blog Posts: 66
  • Nights in Hospital: 0 (down from 4 last year)
  • Nosebleeds: 6 (a recent phenomena)
  • Half-Marathons: 1
  • Books Read: 11
  • Times Pulled Over: 0 (YAY!)
  • Dates: 0 (ugh)
  • Resolutions Kept: 0

It was an eventful year. It's possible I'll expound on some of these items in the next few days as I look ahead to another year. But for now, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: