Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Told You So

Disclaimer: In order to write this post, I have to make a confession. I watch The Bachelor. Duh Duh Duh. You are right, I have much better things to do with my time, BUT somehow it is always streaming on my computer on Tuesday nights as I get caught up with stuff. I'm not proud.

But I just have to say that tonight (well, it was last night's show that I saw tonight) the girls had to write a song to Jason (The Bachelor, for those of you who are doing better things with your time) and he would pick the best song. The winner would get the only one-on-one date with him.

He chose Molly, who WROTE A SONG ABOUT HER LOVE OF FAST FOOD!

Molly, I would have chosen you too.

Birds of a feather, I tell ya.

And people say that loving fast food will only get you FAT. Well, Molly is NOT fat AND she also got a date with a CUTIE.

So, take that, South Beach Diet. I've never seen ANYONE get a date because they loved you so much.

1 comment:

Becca said...

you're funny hannah. Really, that made me laugh!