Monday, June 14, 2010

A Little Shoe Treat

No, I'm not talking about these specialty shoe-cakes (crazy).

I'm talking about these little beauties:

Since I am going to five weddings and three pageants this summer, I thought it was about time for me to get some cute summer heels. And since my birthday is coming up, I had the perfect excuse to splurge on myself. I knew I wanted a colored shoe (that I could wear with a white dress OR black dress so that I'm not limited in my clothing choices) with a heel and a peep toe (even though I did officially completely lose my toenail after that race....oh, well). Problem is, I found two pairs that I love! Each of them has a brown heel, but my friend who sells shoes at Nordstrom's says that I can still wear that with a black dress, so I am fine. I've been trying to decide which pair to keep. The aqua pair feels a little more "fun" to me, but I certainly don't need the extra platform height that they have on the bottom. The more I think about it, the more I lean toward keeping them both, especially since the total for both pairs was still under what I was willing to spend on one pair if I found something fabulous (the benefit of me really shopping around and finding the sales!).

2 comments:

Eva Joy said...

CUTIE!!!! I am partial to the pink ones, myself. I guess that means you better keep them both.

Laura said...

Keep them both. Definitely.