Monday, June 7, 2010

Listbean

If you've been around me for more than two seconds, you know that I am obsessed with lists! I inherited this from my dad. I mostly operate from my To Do list, but I also have lists of movies I want to see, places I want to eat at, books I've read, etc....I even have a tag on this blog for "lists". You get the point. So imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon Listbean today! Pre-populated checklists for things I didn't even know I needed a checklist for!!!!!! Never forget something when you pack again! Become annoyingly organized! Thought I'd pass it along for any other OCD organizers out there....enjoy!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like Listbean. :)Thanks so much for sharing it with your community I hope some of your readers find it useful as well.

All the best,
Sherri
listbean.com