Thursday, September 3, 2009

FAIRy Excited!

Tomorrow night my sisters and I will spend our annual 2-3 hours at the Great Minnesota Get-Together. I plan on winning The State Fair Game again this year.

I also plan to stuff my face with every bit of food possible in 2-3 hours. Although, I think I may make a drastic change this year. I have my tried-and-true list of regular things I eat, but after much consideration and many conversations with friends who have already been to the fair this year, I think I need to start my list from scratch and branch out. I will only keep the cheese curds, and everything else I eat will be new to me. Should be fun. And I hope not disappointing. I'm always that person who gets food regret at restaurants after you get your food and everyone else looks like they made better ordering choices than you. I HATE that. So. Fingers crossed.

I'm pretty sure nothing will top my live performance on the radio from last year, but we will definitely manage to have an awesome time.

1 comment:

Eva Joy said...

I am FAIRy excited as well.

-I would just like to remind you that I won the state fair game the last two years that I went. I did not win last year, but I was not THERE last year, so I thin that is a pretty good excuse. Bring it.

-I'm not sure I'm on board for branching out, but maybe it's because I'm two years out from enjoying all of my favorite fair foods. But I will fully support you in your decision to do so. And I may study your facial expression in a creepily intense way so as to determine whether or not I will be branching next year.

-I still can't believe I missed the KFAN experience. Definitely one of my biggest regrets in life.