Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lifetime Knows What's Up

I pretty much LOVE the show PROJECT RUNWAY and I could WATCH IT FOR A DAY STRAIGHT. Which is possibly what I did when it was rainy last Friday on vacation. Maybe.

I think it is just the best show with wonderful creativity and it is so interesting to watch. So needless to say, I was very grateful that the Lifetime Network saved the show when it was on the verge of cancellation after it became deeply entangled in problems with the Bravo Network after five seasons there. The new season on Lifetime started two weeks ago, so I was able to catch the newest episodes while we were in PA. And not only do I love Lifetime for saving the show, I love them because they play the full episodes ONLINE - something that Bravo did NOT do. See, I DON'T HAVE CABLE, PEOPLE! Don't look at me like that. A lot of normal people (who love TV too much) don't have cable, right?! Anyway, I am PUMPED to watch this season of Project Runway online so that I don't have to wait until a rainy day on vacation next summer to watch a marathon of the show.

Also, in Lifetime related news, I joined Lifetime Fitness. I have friends who workout there, so I visited a few weeks ago and I was all like "Look how SHINY! And SPACIOUS! And CLEAN! And CONVENIENT everything is!" In that moment I realized how much I was slummin' it at the gym where I had a membership (that I hadn't set foot into since...April? May?) and how much I would love to workout at Lifetime. I had my free fitness assessment tonight (which was HUMBLING) and I signed myself on for a few things that will have me waking up WAY TOO EARLY, but will hopefully shrink my booty. I hope.

And once again I've managed to write a post where I use entirely TOO MANY CAPS.

I guess I'm just in one of THOSE moods.

No comments: