Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Got My Tickets

Well, I'm glad that I already had my tickets to the three Vikings games I will be attending this year before today happened. Now EVERYONE wants to go to Vikings games, apparently. I guess the site for tickets crashed today after the news......

So. Favre is a Viking. That's all I will say about it, cause I'm not even really sure how I feel about it.

But I do know that, Favre or not, I am SO EXCITED to go to the first game of the season in Cleveland (I was fortunate enough to get a free ticket to the game from Dad and a free flight thanks to NWA points, so it was like the perfect-football-storm)!!!!!!! Dad and big sis and I will go, and though we will miss little sis, we will have AN AWESOME TIME!!!!


We are also going to the Vikings/Packer game in the dome (like we have every year since like third grade) and the Vikings/Packer game at Lambeau. Should be interesting......as long as Favre helps us WIN!

I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON!

2 comments:

Eva Joy said...

SOOOOOOOO bummed that I can't go to Cleveland with you guys. Can't wait for the other two games!!!!

Unknown said...

Woot Woot! I had the very same thought yesterday. Can't say I'm a huge Favre fan, but I am a HUGE VIKINGS FAN - and anything that helps us win is ok with me. Bring it on......Cleveland here we come!