Monday, August 17, 2009

Extreme Makeover: To-Do List Edition

Well, I leave for vacation in...four days? five? I don't know. I leave on Saturday.

I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO BEFORE THEN!

I had a nice list of all kinds of things I wanted to accomplish before I left, but it looks like I will be taking a moment tomorrow to have a makeover on my to-do list and choosing some things that will certainly never get accomplished. They will have to wait until September (isn't it crazy that when I come back from vacation it will be SEPTEMBER?!).

A few pieces of good news, though. September means STATE FAIR. CAN'T WAIT.

Also, I'M GOING ON VACATION ON SATURDAY.

Also, my evening was dominated by preparations for having friends over tomorrow night, and I never mind having that kind of busy. It is a fun kind of busy.

So, here's to crossing my fingers everything goes well at work tomorrow (I have a lunch appointment that has been in the works since January - a very big account of mine - could have a big impact on my business....I'm hoping......) and that I have a nice relaxing evening with my besties.

No comments: