Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stimulate the Economy

I'm definitely doing my fair share to stimulate the economy, what with replacing my stolen items and all.

Earlier this week I bought a new shoulder bag for work. I am VERY pleased with it thus far. It is cute and practical.

On Friday I had plans to do a pizza/movie/slumber party night with a friend, but her grandpa passed away (very sad) so my plans turned into having dinner with some other friends and then putzing around at Target for TWO hours. I realized that I'm always rushing in and out of Target, but I really liked having no schedule and just roaming the isles aimlessly. I finished all of the errands I was going to do on Saturday morning (bought a shower gift and food for the shower) and I also bought sunglasses to replace the (SUPER CUTE) ones that I busted in Hawaii. Other than the sunglasses, though, I restrained myself from the many other purchases I contemplated.

I planned on getting a replacement GPS today, but I stayed late at the shower and I had to get to the gym to run eight miles for my training (I only made seven thanks to the pain in my hip, but better to end early than get injured a month before the race. Plus, I would have put money on me not even being able to make seven at this point, so that's something). So I'll have to get the GPS some other day. Like before Monday when I'll have no idea where I'm heading for work....

No comments: