Monday, August 18, 2008

Absent

I will not be blogging this week.....

'cause I'M ON VACATION, Y'ALL!

I have no idea what time it is right now, and I hardly know what day it is (isn't vacation great like that?!). All I know is that it is sunny and I am already tan. And I still have five more days of lounging by the lake left! We leave my Uncle and Aunt's house today to head to their (GORGEOUS) lake home in the Poconos, so I won't have internet access (and I didn't even bring my computer on this trip at all - a TRUE vacation from it all).

Now if my sister's flight would just hurry up and get here, the real fun can start!!

I'm sure with all the reading and conversing I will be doing this week I will have plenty of blog topics when I get back. Until then, have a great week - I certainly will!!

No comments: