Sunday, April 25, 2010

Possibly Appropriate Quote

Serious lack of blogging in April. Mostly due to the incredible funky attitude I've been dealing with for a few weeks. Things not up for discussion in bloggy-world, and I'll probably just shrug my shoulders at you in the real world if you ask, so don't bother. I do have a plethora of drafts in Blogger to clean out, so I'll work on that today. As I started the clean-up process, I ran across this quote I read over my sister's shoulder on our flight to Lithuania. It's a possibly appropriate quote for my funk.

"Most of us are not capable of being our own spiritual directors. We don't have the perspective needed to choose the things that will really change us. Deep down we may not even want change. I like to say everyone wants to be transformed but nobody really wants to change." Fredrica Mathews-Green

No comments: