Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wait....What?!?!

If you live in the cities, it's possible you've passed the following sign, as I did today:


If ANYONE knows what a sexy, Asian, farmhouse antique is.......you get 1,000 points.

This sign is a perfect example of why I always carry a camera with me.

In other somewhat-but-not-really related news, I was thrilled that I had my camera with me last Friday when I met a girl with the exact haircut I've been dreaming of. I had scheduled an appointment for a trim, but I started to get the itch to chop. I convinced myself that I would be mad if I chopped, but I still wanted to do something different. Color doesn't get me very excited anymore ever since my hair was nearly every color of the rainbow during my college years. And when I saw this girl's hair, I just KNEW it was the cut I wanted. So (good thing I'm not shy....and I hope she isn't either, come to think of it.....) I took a picture of her and showed it to my stylist tonight, and........voila! Cutest haircut EVER!

Now I just have to recreate it tomorrow.....which is where it all goes downhill.............

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Was this in St. Louis Park on Excelsior Blvd? There is a shop there that always has crazy signs outside. They definitely grab one's attention. =)

lesilemartzdavis said...

I just drove by it, too funny!

Over Blue Waters said...

Thank you for blogging about my sign. And i agree its all about Christ in my life. Though I confess, I didn't pray about my sign idea, I just thought it was discriptive, funny, and attention attracting. I like your blog.

Unknown said...

I want to see a picture of your new haircut! That needs to go with the blog!

Jen said...

We have a really nice sexy Asian farmhouse piece showcased in our living room. You haven't heard of that? You're so behind :)