Friday, November 20, 2009

Just A Picture

No, not of my haircut (I'm currently feeling very much less confident in it than I was last night....oy).....of my quilt! Forgot that I hadn't posted anything from Quilt Retreat this year, and since this blog semi-serves as journaling for me, I wanted to put a picture here.


I don't like how the colors come across in this picture (they are greens and purples), but I do like how I fit the boy into the picture :) I heart him.

Anyway, this is just the finished top. I still need to find a backing and I think I will actually quilt this one myself. EXCITED! I kinda wish I had a place in my house to set up my sewing machine (once it is fixed) so that I could sew here and there when I want, but oh well. I might need to just dive in for a weekend sometime again.

I think I'll give this as a gift sometime in the future, depending on when it is done, and depending on when my besties finally pop out some girl babies!!

2 comments:

Hannah W said...

Ooooohhh... This is probably my favorite quilt I've ever seen you make! I love it! And I'm not just trying to get in good in case I have a girl.

Unknown said...

You can come and sew at my house whenever you want! I might be able to find a place to put a sewing machine......