Monday, November 9, 2009

Gift Idea

I want to pass on a gift idea to you all, you know, since three weeks from now THANKSGIVING WILL BE OVER (WHAT?!?!) and we all will be racking our brains with what to do about Christmas gifts. I'm fully aware that my readers can be counted on one hand, but nonetheless, I want to pass this along, and you should too!

I've mentioned before that friends of mine are adopting from Ethiopia. They have set up an Etsy shop in an effort to raise the money necessary for the process. Their shop is cool for a few reasons:
  1. They are selling letter magnets, so you can pretty much customize whatever word or saying you would like. A great gift for anyone on your list.
  2. The letters are pictures my friend has taken of random stuff that looks like letters. She gave me magnets that spelled "welcome" many years ago, and I think most of those letters came from playgrounds, sidewalks, etc. I thought it was pretty cool. Example:
  3. It is affordable and the money is being used for a wonderful reason!

So, again, check it out!! And spread the word!

No comments: