Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Virus

My body has a virus.

So does my computer.

The virus in my body hasn't really caused any embarrassment, but there was some discomfort as I tried to restrain my hearty cough while sitting in the fifth row of a Broadway play.

The computer virus was extremely embarrassing. My Facebook account sent all kinds of annoying (and inappropriate) messages to people who are my Facebook "friends". Some of them are real friends of mine and some of them are....."friends". So that was weird.

It is taking over a week to fix my body.

It should take two days to fix my computer.

My cough, cold, virus, etc. has cost me about 20 dollars in Sudafed, Tylenol, and Kleenex.

My computer virus cost me over 500 dollars. I'm hoping to hear back from the Geek Squad that it hasn't cost me much more in lost documents and ....DUH DUH DUH...PICTURES! (ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseNO!).

'Tis the season for a virus, I suppose.

No comments: