Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Was Right

Can't believe I haven't posted since last Thursday. The weekend got busy. But I was right...Thursday was AWESOME! The Twins game I went to ended up being probably the best game of the season! Totally amazing comeback from being down 1-6, it went into extra innings, and we beat the hated White Sox! So great. The fans were going crazy and it totally made me want playoffs! Too bad that dream has now been squashed. And by the White Sox, nonetheless. Rawr.

I came home from the game and I still hadn't heard the final baby news, so I stuck in The Office and watched the season premiere while I waited for a call. Very funny. I have some new favorite lines.

Just as I was finishing The Office, I got baby news! It was so awesome to hear about him. Now I will spend everyday until Christmas break wishing I could see him in person. Until then, I am very thankful for cameras and email!

The rest of the weekend was also great - my sister was in town and we went to the Desiring God Conference. We learned and also laughed. I love being around her because she really appreciates my humor. I think she is the only person who could and would laugh at comments I make while listening to Sinclair Ferguson.

Sunday was great with baptisms at church, a picnic, a baby shower, and finally some relaxation. The only bummer was the Vikings loss.

And now it is October. Can't believe it. Things are definitely more busy around here, and that has made the time fly!

No comments: