Thursday, July 24, 2008

In Case You're Wondering

I love StoryPeople.

My sister introduced me to StoryPeople and has mentioned it in her blog. I get the "Story of the Day" sent to me as well, and I totally love them. Often StoryPeople puts into words what I am thinking or feeling, but just can't express quite so eloquently.

So, in case you're wondering, the footer of my blog is from StoryPeople, and was the runner-up for the title of my blog (so I'm glad that I still found a way to incorporate it). I do love to tell a Good Story, and I'll be telling many here, but I certainly wouldn't want anyone to read into them too much. *wink*

1 comment:

Hannah W said...

I can't believe I totally forgot you had mentioned you started a blog, so I am just reading it now. I don't think I knew you started it in July! I am so amazed you stuck with it this long... but I am even more amazed that you quoted friends here - love it!