Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Can't Take the Heat

I don’t like to complain about my job because....well....it’s a job. I’m lucky to have a good one and most of all IT’S NOT AT A DESK. I would hate a desk job. I would do it, but I would probably hate it.

Most days I love that I am in and out of my car all day, driving around, chatting with people, eating free food, listening to the radio, etc.

Except on days like today.

It.is.so.hot.oy.vey.constant.sweating.gross. In a long-sleeved suit coat, nonetheless.

Wish I was at a desk with nice AC. That is a bold statement, people.

In related news, we have the air on in the house for the first time this year. Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I feel compelled to comment, seeing how I'm sitting in and air conditioned office eating Ramen and browsing the internets.

Eva Joy said...

I feel compelled to comment as well, seeing how I love your blog and I was just in the office saying hi to Laura, partially to show her that I was wearing her husband's wedding ring (he is playing sling-slap) and partially to take a break from standing in the scorching heat while reffing volleyball games.