Tuesday, November 30, 2010

First Thought

How great/funny is this picture?!?!

I know many people who LOVE to read, so more than one person could pop into my mind when I see this picture. But when I came across it tonight, my first thought was "BEKI!"

Here's why:
1. I just came from her house, so she is fresh in my mind (and seeing her tonight made me realize just how much I've missed her!)
2. She was sitting next to me when we listened to N.D. Wilson talk about how he wants to roll around in words like they are leaves. I loved her reaction to that statement, and her husband's response was "I can totally see Beki doing that".....and so could I. And it made me smile.
3. She's just so SWEET! Who wouldn't want to HUG her?!

1 comment:

beki said...

This is an amazing picture!
I am so honored Hannah! :)

Wouldn't it be GREAT if we could roll around in words though? Maybe there will be a room like that in heaven...